Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alternative Journalism in Times of Crisis

I just published an article on alternative journalism. I am enthusiastic about this field, and strangely I advocate for pamphleteering as much as I like blogging.

I sometimes wish, however, I had been born centuries ago. Despite my belief that it is good that communications are spreading quickly and reaching more people, I can't help feeling that words -- my words, in fact -- are losing strength. Information has become trivial, no matter what the subject is. As we feel we can easily find them at more appropriate hours, we let them pass without giving them proper importance.

Perhaps, just perhaps, today you woke up interested in truly listening to different ideas. Here's my attempt at thinking coherently: Alternative Journalism in Times of Crisis.

No comments: