Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another injury

This is our view today.
I've been limping all morning because I cut my left foot. So dumb. I was leaning to close the inner glass of the window, lost my balance, and when I lifted my leg -- like a ballerina, if you want to picture this correctly -- I bashed it full force against the edge of the outer window glass, which was open behind me. It's a metal window. It stabbed me and gave me what at first looked like a pale cut, then it started bleeding.

I don't know why, but it hurts so much. Maybe I hit a nerve? Maybe my body somehow is freakishly programmed to feel more pain than most people do? I know I wouldn't survive the Hunger Games.



Should I add my wounded foot to my list of injuries this year?

At least the view was pretty. The trees in front of our building are blooming! 

Painful Tuesday.
I hope yours is going better than mine.

Love,
-- Becca

No comments: