Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello. . . and more injuries

Hi!

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. If you're still at school, stop saying you'd like to be done and graduate. . . guess what: it doesn't get better. Your days will be equally busy, which is good in a way, but sometimes will leave you a bit frustrated. I'm a writer, so that means I sort of have homework to do every day. Good homework. The sort of homework I like. But it doesn't mean it's painless.

Speaking of pain, add this to the list of injuries I got this year: hypertension.

Well, I'm not sure I have hypertension, but I've been getting terrible headaches lately. They aren't like the normal migraines I get. They're more like cluster headaches, often hitting just one side of my head and making my eye feel like it's being squeezed out. First this happened to me, actually, the right side of my face got swollen. I figured that probably was due to my unhealthy diet.

I didn't see a doctor. Didn't check my blood pressure. But I now eat food mostly low on sodium. Thanksgiving ruined my new diet, and I've been headachy, but hopefully it will get better soon.

How are you? :)
 

No comments: