Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately, not even chapters of DAPHNE'S BOOK. My life has been crazy since our guests arrived, though in a good way. The problem, though, is that I can't find time to focus on writing, blogging, and reading. I think I'll see this as an opportunity to do research for future stories: we've visited many towns so far, met new people, explored new places here in Porto Alegre, and experienced the craziest weather ever. I for sure have enough material for a new book.

Well, this is just a quick post to say, even though I've been super busy, that I haven't forgotten you. Christmas already passed (happy belated Christmas!), but I'll go ahead and wish you a happy new year, before I miss the opportunity. I don't know if you have any resolutions for 2013, but here's what I want next year to be like:

I want to get an agent
I want to sell my book
I want to be happy, make people happy, and be more patient

Have a wonderful 2013!
-- Becca

No comments: