Sunday, August 03, 2014

The First Carvalho-Bethencourt South American Expedition

Hi guys,

Sorry, it's been a while since I last blogged. I won't try to excuse myself. I'm neglecting my blog, I know. But, guess what, I'll have more chances to blog in the near future. Why?

http://media.tumblr.com/bcce994a6ac36bf680acb287f9769783/tumblr_inline_n3xrhvCIpj1rh3k1r.gif
It's true. I'm going on an adventure!!!

Hubs and I will be going on what I'm calling our first South American expedition by the end of the month. We'll start our journey in Porto Alegre, Brazil, and cross Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile by bus and ferry. On the way back home, we'll fly to São Paulo, before I return to Porto Alegre and hubs heads to Wisconsin to visit his parents. Isn't that exciting?

I'm planning on fully covering this trip on the blog, and I'll try my hardest to post everyday. I've always been in interested in travel blogging / journalism, so here's my chance to give it a try, ?

No comments: